Making your home more energy efficient can help to reduce high-energy bills, improve comfort and environment. Improving energy efficiency is also an important first step for homeowners interested in “going green” and making your home more efficient.
Choctaw Electric Cooperative offers two types of loans: an Energy Star Small Appliance Loan up to $2500 and an Energy Efficiency Loan up to $7500.
CHOCTAW ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
LOAN APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Loan Application Process
3. When improvements and estimates are approved by the member and the cooperative the loan will be processed.
The member will be required to sign:
4. When all necessary forms have been signed and the member and the Cooperative agree on the cost of improvements, the improvements may be completed.
5. The Cooperative and member will approve the work and advance of funds will be made to the contractor and member.
Loan Terms and Conditions
6. The Cooperative will inform the member the interest paid on the CEC Loan by January 31st of each year.
7. When the member makes installation, the loan will be limited to the cost of materials utilized.
8. The Cooperative will issue funds to the member and the contractor once all loan requirements have been processed.
Improvements Eligible for Loan Fund
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
The Cooperative will not discriminate against any member in a protected category (race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law